Located in the Greater Boston/Providence area, Labyrinth has access to finest doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers
How We Can Help You as a Health Care Advocate
As your private, independent advocate we can help you and your family, navigate the complexities of the healthcare system in a number of ways:
• Act as a liaison to coordinate care with all your health professionals
• Provide caregiver support
• Make a home evaluation to determine level of care, supplemental services, or suggestions of alternative living options
• Accompany you to appointments to facilitate better understanding of diagnosis and treatment plans
• Review medications, ensure understanding of prescriptions, offer education and management compliance options
• Keep the family connected by communicating, coordinating, discussing solutions, and providing assurance that a loved one’s needs are prioritized.
• Discuss Advance Care Planning and Implications (Advance Directives, Health Care Proxies, Living Wills, MOLST forms)
• Review and negotiate medical bills
• End of Life decision making and support
• Relieve anxiety that your needs are being met in the best possible way available to you
• Suggestions of complimentary treatments when available and appropriate
Each service keeps in mind a holistic approach, inclusive of the whole person: body, mind and spirit.